If you don’t have an idea what to prepare for your breakfast, why not try to make a Homemade Breakfast Bread for your family breakfast for the weekend. It’s very easy and quick to prepare we sure your family love.
Before you jump to the Homemade Breakfast Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the breakfast bread recipe. You can cook breakfast bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Breakfast Bread:
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken sausages.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of an egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Use 1 of a little bit of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Use of Fresh milk.
- You need of Sesame seed.
Instructions to make Breakfast Bread:
- Mix salt flour yeast sugar and mix it properly. Then add butter egg-milk mix them all together until properly combined. Then start to knead for five mins. After kneading put it in a bowl and cover with cling wrap and. Let it rise for an hour.
- After an hour removes the dough. Punch it to release air. Then lay flat and roll it with a rolling pin. Cut it in with your desired amount and take sausage and wrap it. Brush it with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seed.
- Bake it in the oven for 18 mins at 250c.
If you find this Homemade Breakfast Bread recipe so easy to prepare just share it to your good friends or family members, we will keep updating on cooking breakfast ideas from time to time.