Hello everybody, welcome to Chef Sam Choy’s recipe site, if you’re looking for recipe ideas to cook for today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Casserole recipe here. We also have a wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely affect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got to benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the taco casserole recipe. You can cook taco casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Casserole Recipe:
- Prepare 7 oz of nacho cheese Doritos.
- Use 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Take 1 package of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get of tomato, sliced.
- Provide lettuce, shredded.
Taco Casserole steps by step
- Brown hamburger meat on a skillet, drain and add taco seasoning..
- Layer ingredients in 9 x 13 pan as listed – crushed chips, meat and seasonings, 2/3 of cheese, lettuce, tomato, and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the cheese and then the rest of the chips. Then serve.
If you find this Taco Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.