Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chapati Schezwan lolipop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chapati Schezwan lolipop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati Schezwan lolipop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also contain fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati schezwan lolipop recipe. You can cook chapati schezwan lolipop using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chapati Schezwan lolipop:
- Use 4 of Leftover chapati.
- You need 1 bowl of Mixed Chopped Veggie.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Pav Bhaji masala.
- Provide 3 of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Schezwan Chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sooji.
- Use 4 of lollipop sticks.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Refined oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Chapati Schezwan lolipop:
- Take 4 leftover Chapati and toast 1 by 1 on the Tava & churn in the blender and make a powder form just like bread crumbs..
- Take a mixing bowl add Roti crumbs, mashed potatoes, vegetables and mix it then add Schezwan Chutney, salt, Pav bhaji masala and all the dry masala. Take a lollipop stick to arrange chapati mixture over it with the help of wet hand..
- Coat with Sooji and deep-fry all the Lollipops. Served with Hot Masala tea..
If you find this Chapati Schezwan lolipop recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.