Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hells Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hells Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hells Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hells chicken recipe. To make hells chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hells Chicken:
- Provide 6 of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless/.
- Provide of Vegetable oil (as needed).
- Provide of Dredge.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 3 Tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take 3 Tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion (diced).
- Get 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1 Tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes .
Steps to make Hells Chicken:
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Mix dredge ingredients in a bowl. Dredge chicken and fry in oil over medium high heat until golden. Aprox 4 minutes per side..
- Once chicken is browned, remove from pan. Turn heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes, then add the remaining Sauce ingredients and mix well..
- Add 3 Tbsp of the dredging flour to sauce and stir into sauce. Add chicken into the sauce, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately..
If you find this Hells Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.