Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khameeri naan (fermented bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khameeri naan (fermented bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khameeri naan (fermented bread) recipe. To cook khameeri naan (fermented bread) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khameeri naan (fermented bread):
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour more.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of yeast.
- Take 1/2cup of melted warm butter.
- Take 1 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsn of curd.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use of Ghee or butter to grease.
- Use of Egg yolk.
Steps to make Khameeri naan (fermented bread):
- Take a bowl, pour hot milk, now add warm butter now add sugar..
- Salt, yeast and mix now add egg and mix well..
- Now add curd and mix well now add the flour and mix well.now keep it covered and in warm place..
- After 2 to 3 hours Ul see it's double it's size, now add the 1/2cup flour and punch it.now add little oil to ur hands, as dough will be sticky and soft and not to worry..now cut dough equal size..
- Now place the dough balls on grease tray and flatten it with ur hands.now again cover and keep for 1 hour, now brush egg yolk, on top of the dough..
- Now bake in oven 180° for 20 mins or acc to ur oven temperature. When done remove from oven and soon place wet cloth and cover all the naan.this will keep them soft.now ur naan ready serve them with kebab, or make naan chaap from my cookpad recipe..enjoy #newyoutuber #cookpad #ramadanrecipe Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
It is mostly paired with nihari and kormas. Mutton Nihari goes down well with a Khameeri Roti. Indian bread industry was run by Naan Bais and Bhatiyaras,. Even today at Tasneem's Kings Kitchen make Khamiri rotis the traditional way with fermented atta and avoid adding yeast or baking soda normally done nowadays in modern kitchens to quicken and ease the process. According to Celebrity Chef Sadaf Hussain, Indian bread industry was run by Naan Bais and Bhatiyaras, who used to supply locals a range of traditional breads.
If you find this Khameeri naan (fermented bread) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.