Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat an egg and be happy!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hazelnut layer cake with hazelnut cream frosting recipe. You can have hazelnut layer cake with hazelnut cream frosting using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting:
- Provide of For Vanilla Hazelnut Cake.
- Provide 3 cups of cake flopur.
- Use 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 2/3 cups of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of . cup granulated sugar.
- Use 4 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of hazelnut extract.
- Get of For Hazelnut Cream Frosting.
- Provide 3 cups of cold heavy cream.
- Use 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of nutella hazelnut spread, at room tempersture.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Get as needed of cocoa powder for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Roasted hazelnuts aa needed.
- Use as needed of white chocolate shavings.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Provide of Roasted hazelnuts aa needed.
- Get as needed of white chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10 inch, a 8 inch and a 6 inche cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture alternating with milk beating just until smooth then add eggs and bea just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared o ans so that they all are the same height about 1 inch in each oan. You want the layers about the same height. Note my 10 inch pan seems to big but it's just because of its high sides.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out just clean. The times will be slightly different for each pan. The 6 inch will take about 10 minutes, the 8 inch about 11 to 13 minutes and the 10 inch about 13 to 16 minutes. Cool on racks in pans 10,inutes then remove from pans to cool completely before frosting.
- Make Hazelnut Cream Frosting.
- In a bowl beat nutella and marscapone until smooth.
- In another large bowl beat cream until it starts to thicken, add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shspe.
- Fold nutella/marscapone into whipped cream in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place 10 inch cake layer on a platter bottom up.
- Frost with the hazelnut cream.
- Center the 8 inch cake layer on the 10 inch layer, bottom up.
- Frost with more hazelnut cream.
- Finally center the 6 inch layer on the 8 inch layer and frost with more hazelnut cream. Neater up the whole cake with remaing frosting.
- Sprinkle top with cocoa powder then decorate with whole roasted hazelnuts and white chocolate shavings. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing.
If you find this Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.