Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat some eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to i can't believe it's not a reuben dip recipe. You can cook i can't believe it's not a reuben dip using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Take 8 oz of package cream cheese – cubed.
- Use 1/2 lb of thin sliced deli corned beef – finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of (packed) shredded swiss cheese.
- Provide 1 (14.5 oz) of can sauerkraut – undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thousand island dressing.
Steps to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Put all ingredients in a small (1 quart workd) slow cooker in the order listed. Set to low for 2 hrs. Stir a couple times to ensure cheese is all melting..
- Serve with rye or pumpernickel cocktail loaves, or any savory cracker you think might be good. Enjoy!.
If you find this I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.