Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my garlic butter scallops and fish medley, green beans & mash recipe. You can have my garlic butter scallops and fish medley, green beans & mash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash :
- Provide 8 of Scallops.
- You need 1 cup of cooked and thawed mixed fish (prawns, squid, mussels).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 1 tbls of Butter.
- Take 5 of medium potatoes boiled and mashed in Butter.
- Take 1 tbls of fresh Parsley for the mash.
- Take 1 cup of green beans.
- Take 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 of good pinch Salt.
Steps to make My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash :
- Add the potatoes to boil in a saucepan. Add the Green beans to a little water with salt and lemon juice..
- Add the Garlic Butter to the frying pan and heat up but not boil. Add the Scallops and fry on one side for 2 minutes add more butter and spoon the hot butter baste over the scallops while frying then fry on the other Side. Cook on both sides until cooked through..
- Add the mixed cooked fish to the pan and fry for 1 minute to heat up.
- Add the parsley to the mashed potato and mix in. Plate up the mashed potato, strained green beans, and then the fish and pour some butter left on the pan over the scallops..
- Plate the mashed potato and veg, then add the Scallops and the mixed fish. Serve Hot.
Most scallops are prepared with a simple garlic butter sauce, but I'm personally a fan of this citrus Scallops are always best slightly undercooked rather than overcooked. Like most meats and fish Had girlfriends for dinner and served this as an entree before fish pie. Full Product Name: Delicious green medley green beans, peas, broccoli and mangetout (sugar snap peas) with garlic and herb butter. Enjoy Steamfresh Green Medley as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. For a Sustainable Tomorrow Making a difference with responsibly sourced.
If you find this My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.