Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your primary meals should also include fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. To cook pastelitos (chicken/steak) you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prepare 1 of Pk. Empanada Discs.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Steak.
- Use 2 Cups of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Peppers.
- Take 1 of Small Onion.
- Get 4 of Mushrooms.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoned Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Provide 4 of Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Oil.
Instructions to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans..
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it..
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil..
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side..
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels..
Cuban pastries (turnovers) made with puff pastry and filled with guava paste and cream cheese. Cooking Times & Temps beef, chicken, ham, pork, turkey. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Pastelitos. If using Dufour you will need two packages, and will get ten pastelitos, rather than eight. Pastelitos de hoja is a Sephardic Jewish pastry originating in the Jewish community that formerly existed in Tetouan, Morocco.
If you find this Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.