Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic wheat bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic wheat bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic wheat bread recipe. You can have basic wheat bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic wheat bread:
- Prepare 2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Bread flour (reserve for if needed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of granulated sugar (reserve about 1 tsp).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of milk (1%, 2%, or whole).
- Prepare 1 of Egg at room temperature.
- You need 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Get 2 tbsp of Honey (optional and only if you want your bread to be a honey wheat bread).
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Basic wheat bread:
- Warm milk (milk should be warm enough that when you stick you finger in it doesn't burn….heat approximately 40 in microwave so milk is about 110-120°).
- Add envelope of yeast with about a tsp of sugar and let sit for about 5 to 8 min. When it's foamy the yeast has bloomed…(if it didn't bloom then either your milk was NOT warm enough or your yeast was old).
- To your standing mixer with dough hook add 2 C of wheat flour and 1/4 C of bread flour with 1 tsp salt and 2 TBSP sugar mix together.
- With mixer on med to med/high (so if your mixer has speeds from 1 to 4 use 3); add 2 TBSP olive oil, 1 egg (slightly beaten) at room temperature, (this is also where you add your 2 TBSP of honey if you want your bread to be honey wheat bread….(NOTE IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR BREAD SWEET) and pour in your milk mixture and continue mix. If you notice dough is not starting to cling to dough hook then add some of the reserve bread flour from the 1/4 you set aside A LITTLE AT A TIME. ONCE IT STARTS TO CLING DO NOT ADD ANY MORE FLOUR just let it mix till it forms a ball and pulls away from sides of bowl. Dough will be tacky, turn out on floured surface and knead 3 to 4 times and form into a bowl put back into bowl with a little olive oil over top and cover set in a warm dry place till it rises can take from 30 min to 2 hours to rise. Once it doubles in size turn out and roll into a log seam side down and place into a loaf pan and cover again and let rise. Preheat oven to 375° bake for 35 min. R.
I have literally never come across a recipe as easy as this. In fact, kneading is out with this recipe. You just throw in some whole wheat flour, a packet of dry yeast and a little salt to a mixing bowl. Making great-tasting whole wheat bread takes time and practice, but the steps are relatively simple. Mix flour, instant yeast, salt, milk, and water together until the dough begins to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
If you find this Basic wheat bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.