Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp alfredo quesadilla recipe. To make garlic shrimp alfredo quesadilla you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla:
- Get 1/2 cup of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- Take 2 of Flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla:
- NOTE- I heat my quesadilla on a panini maker. The decorative "white sauce" is Caesar dressing. This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa..
- Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla..
- Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer..
- Distribute minced garlic evenly to add a third layer..
- Put one slice of provolone cheese to add the fourth layer..
- Cover with top tortilla..
- Spray with cooking spray before heating..
- Heat until cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp..
- Let it cool down. Eat and enjoy :).
This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa. Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla. Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer. These shrimp were beautiful so we bought a case and split them. I had several recipes but the first I wanted to try was an Alfredo sauce I came across.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.