Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Air fried chargha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air fried chargha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fried chargha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are terrific at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fried chargha recipe. To cook air fried chargha you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Air fried chargha:
- Prepare 1 kg of Whole chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of White vinegar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tikkah masala.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare cloves of garlic.
- Use of Onion/capsicum/tomato/lemon (cut into pieces).
Instructions to make Air fried chargha:
- Dip the chicken into vinegar for about 1-2 hours..
- Remove chicken from vinegar and marinate with all other ingredients mentioned above..
- Marinate for about 4 hours. Put some veggies in the inner part (rib area) and tie the legs together..
- Put in air fryer along with leftover veggies and air-fry it until it's done. To get dark brown colour, you can put it in preheated oven for 15 minutes but it's totally optional..
- Sprinkle some fresh lemon juice and Serve with naan or rice..
Chargha or Charga is a famous chicken dish, eaten and enjoyed all over Pakistan. The most famous Chargha is from Lahore which is famous as Lahori Chargha. It's taste uses different spices that are part of the. If you know me at all, you'd know I'm all for using store-bought spice mixes. Shan masala is my go-to and absolute favourite.
If you find this Air fried chargha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.