Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy orange chicken and fried rice recipe. You can cook easy orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Take of for the chicken:.
- Provide 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Get of For the rice:.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Prepare 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Steps to make EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Then toss in the orange sauce that you've already bubbled up and thickened in a pan. Nutritional Information is per serving – NOT including rice. Chicken fried rice… such a classic Asian dish. It's a lot simpler to make than you may think! Plus you get to customize what vegetables, oils, flavors and protein go into your rice.
If you find this EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.