Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. To cook blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Use 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take 1/2 C of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Provide 1 Head of Garlic.
- Take 9 oz of Fettuccine Pasta.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbs of Olive Oil, divided.
- Use of TT Blakening Seasoning.
- You need of TT Salt.
Steps to make Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place head of garlic on a small shallow pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and squeeze roasted garlic paste from cloves..
- Pound out chicken breasts to even thickness and season with salt and blackening seasoning..
- Prepare pasta according to package..
- Add cream, butter, roasted garlic, pepper to medium saucepan over medium heat and simmer, whisking often..
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium high heat in cast iron skillet, add seasoned chicken, and sautee for 3-5 minutes per side..
- Halfway through cooking chicken, stir parmesan into sauce, reserving 2 tbs for garnish..
- After reducing sauce for about 5 minutes, toss in prepared pasta and evenly coat with sauce..
- Portion out pasta, top with chicken, and garnish with reserved parmesan..
You will love this Blackened Chicken Alfredo. It is full of flavor, quick, and easy to prepare. Magic happens in a skillet when you add pasta, heavy cream, butter, garlic, blackened, and cheese? A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta.
If you find this Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.