Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer salisbury steak with mushroom and onion gravy recipe. You can cook air fryer salisbury steak with mushroom and onion gravy using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take to taste of lots fresh ground black pepper, or.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, for searing beef patties.
- Use of For the Mushroom Gravy.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/4-1/2 cup of flour, depending on how thick you like your gravy.
- Prepare 3 cups of broth (beef, chicken or vegetable).
- Use to taste of black pepper.
Instructions to make Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy:
- In large bowl mix together all the steak ingredients (beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic salt, mustard powder, salt, and black pepper). Shape into 4 oval patties..
- NuWave AF: Spray Wire Tray with nonstick Olive oil. Brown both sides of patties (about 4 minutes per side) and the remove from air fryer. (Follow PIC steps).
- Heat large pan over 275°F (medium-high) heat and then add oil. Brown both sides of patties (about 1 minute per side) and then remove from the pan..
- Keep same pan and beef juices over 275°F (medium high) heat. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until onions are golden and excess mushroom liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes..
- Add garlic and butter. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Stir in the flour, cooking and stirring to remove lumps. Add about 1/2 – 1 cup of beef stock, whisking until incorporated..
- Slowly pour in the remaining broth and whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste (the saltiness and flavors will concentrate some when it reduces down)..
- Once gravy starts to boil, reduce heat to low. Stirring often, medium low 175°F (simmer) until the gravy starts to thicken, about 5-10 minutes. Add salisbury steak patties back into the gravy and cook until the steak patties are cooked to your preferred doneness (usually about 5-10 minutes), stirring the gravy occasionally around the steaks. Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, if desired..
- 9. Serve the steaks topped with the mushroom sauce. They are excellent over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes with broccoli buttered cream style sweet corn!.
Mashed potatoes make a great accompaniment, I suggest making Sauté onion rings and mushrooms til tender. Stir flour into pan, scraping bottom of pan. For the meat-lover, there's no more satisfying dish than Salisbury steak. Serve the gravy over the Salisbury steaks. Garnish with a little watercress, if desired.
If you find this Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.